Excellence in Sustainable Development Goals
Awarded to an operation that has shown innovative development and innovation in delivering the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Must be a current Institution/Corporate member of APSAA
- Project or initiative must have been undertaken in the past 12 months
- Aligns with the United Nations Sustainable Development goals.
Questions to address as part of nomination - these need to be uploaded as separate documents, in word or pdf:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of, and commitment to, the UN sustainable development goals in the development or implentation of a project. Maxiumum 400 words
- How have you measured satisfaction from stakeholders in relation to this project or initiative? Maximum 400 words
- What were the drivers or objectives of this project or initiative? Maximum 400 words
- Are there any changes / improvements / learnings you could take from the project or inititive? Maximum 400 words
Submit your nomination by completing the form below: